In our latest Wildfire Labs report, we explore the science behind influencer marketing and provide five top tips for how you can build influencer relations into your own PR and marketing approach.
But before you go and download that handy guide, here are ten must-know stats about B2B influencer relations to get you started…
- 91% of B2B purchase decisions are influenced by word of mouth.
- 49% of B2B marketers want to experiment with influencer relations in their marketing
- 31% of influencer relations campaigns are for B2B brands
- 94% of marketers who have used influencers believe it’s an effective tactic
- 57% of marketers plan to fully integrate influencer relations into their activities by 2023
- Influencer relations activities have achieved 11x the ROI of other B2B digital marketing activities
- 7% of US companies plan to invest over a million dollars in influencer marketing in 2020
- 40% of Twitter users have made a purchase as a direct result of an influencer tweet
- 76% of influencers value brands that give them creative freedom
- 54% of brands have seen an increase in leads and revenue as a result of influencer marketing
To find out more about how you can use B2B influencers in your marketing, or to download a customised list of the top influencers in your industry, click here.