Quality content is nothing new to Wildfire. It has always been a key factor at the heart of the work we do for our clients — whether it’s through the lens of editorial or broader content marketing.
What we’re seeing now is that it’s increasingly becoming an even bigger priority, with many of our clients recognising the need for a new level of cut-through B2B content that’s bold, not boring.
That’s why we’re expanding the range of creative, editorial, and digital marketing services that we offer with the formation of a new dedicated Content Team.
B2B content that’s bold, not boring
For us, the creation of a dedicated content team is a natural progression from the award-winning work we already do. After all, our purpose is turning ambition into action — and that includes turning ideas into compelling stories that resonate with the right audiences.
It means even greater creative output across a spectrum of campaign-related and editorial content — from initial brainstorming and messaging development right through to production and delivery.
Their mission is to ensure the content they produce is read and seen — not just by as many people as possible, but by the right people.
Introducing the dedicated content team
The philosophy of our content team is to identify and present stories that every business should want to share. And that’s where our blend of editorial and digital marketing experience comes together.
- Rebecca Quin — Content Director. Our marketing virtuoso with extensive writing experience that is matched by her knowledge of PPC, email marketing, and graphic design. She’s a stickler for content planning to ensure a constant pipeline of relevant material.
- Tim Richardson — Senior Writer. An ex-journalist and former Internet Editor at The Register. He’s got a keen eye for a story, whether it’s news, thought leadership articles, reports, or analysis. He’s also an accomplished media trainer.
- Shehroz Siddiqui — Copywriter. Shehroz is a skilled wordsmith who’s written for a range of tech verticals from data analytics to gaming laptops, targeting both business and consumer audiences. An expert in SEO and keyword optimisation, he holds a digital marketing certification from Google covering PPC, email marketing, and social media.
What this means for you
When you need copy as part of your PR, marketing, communications, or editorial strategies, we know that well-written, memorable content is essential.
That’s why our content team is available to all our clients, whether they are looking for a content-led programme, or to bring in expertise for specific campaigns.
Rebecca, Tim and Shehroz have already got stuck in to a number of client programmes, and he’s a flavour of what they are delivering:
- Digital content marketing strategies, with a focus on creative SEO and data-driven planning
- Writing for the web, including website refreshes and creating landing pages from scratch
- Blog campaigns and editorial calendars that dovetail with strategic communications plans
- Marketing-focused content for account-based marketing (ABM), sales collateral, and e-books
- Top-drawer editorial for publication and syndication
If you want to supercharge your content efforts and tell an authentic brand story that will drive the conversations you’re looking for, get in touch with me directly.
Or to find out more, take a look at our services page.