Christmas seems like a lifetime away already! From launching our annual social media report, to exploring the latest in semiconductors and even finding the time to get out and meet some journalists, here is a record of where we’ve been this month.
- Why not celebrate the start of the New Year with some drinks? On 8th January, some EML Wildfire bods attended the WAG. A biannual electronics journalist and PR get together, which has been running for longer than Richard P cares to remember…
- Our annual Social Media Report was published on 10th January. We analysed how businesses listed in the 2012 Deloitte Fast Tech 50 (a list of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK) were using social channels. In theory, these businesses should be leading the way in terms of marketing strategy, especially where digital marketing is concerned… Find out how they did by downloading our report here.
- On 17th January Danny gave a talk on a boat at the OMN London event to introduce our social media research.
- On Tuesday 22nd January David attended the Future Horizons’ IC Market and Forecast event.
- Joe joined dotMailer at Search London where Google’s Pierre Far spoke about the importance on mobile search and mobile-optimised design on Tuesday 22nd January.
- Darren and David headed to the Small Cell SIG run by Cambridge Wireless on 31st January.
- Following Darren’s busy day in Cambridge, he headed straight to the Mynewsdesk in London to join Danny and Andy at the first in a series of Mynewsnight events, this one studying how brands are becoming storytellers.