I was away last week so this post contains two weeks-worth of interesting bits and pieces from around the web!
- Two pieces of start-up credit crunch reaction. Firstly, a very honest video post from Seesmic founder Loic Le Meur on the day he was forced to sack 1/3 of his staff. Elsewhere, Jason Calacanis with his musings on the financial situation and how start-ups can take measures to boost survival
- Eric Huggers has taken over the reins as director of Future Media and Technology at the BBC and gives a first interview to the Guardian
- An interesting debate [read the comments] on Twitter and how it should be used from Charles Arthur
- A post examining how social media is beginning to change the way journalists report the news
- As a proud new iPhone owner, this innovative product caught the eye and will surely be a must-have for many gadget enthusiasts as the cold winter arrives…