This weekâ€™s round-up of interesting blog posts, articles, announcements and more:
- Diageo fails to effectively deal with fall-out over a fake Guinness viral video – or do they? The comments here are more interesting than the article!
- Is Google Making Us Stupid? This article was syndicated in the Independent a few weeks ago and looks at the way the internet is changing the way we think and work
- Lastminute.com’s new social media press office
- A hundred million blogs – on the first day of the Olympics, a look at the growing popularity of blogging in China and from Press Gazette and an overview of how 24-hour online reporting at the Olympics is being managed by the UK’s media outlets
- The print v online coverage debate rumbles on…
- Finally a good spot from CounterValue on how the Guardian is using PPC and SEO (update: here is the response from the Guardian)