As we enter week four of staying home, one of the things I miss the most is not being able to get to some of my favourite fitness studios.
While we are allowed outside for one form of exercise a day, it’s so important to try to stay active when we’re all cooped up inside.
It’s great to see that some of the UK’s most popular studios and trainers have started streaming free live workouts for those who are missing out on their normal routine (I can relate) — and many of them are offering special promotions right now!
This is the perfect time to try out a few workouts you’ve had on your ‘to-do list’ for a while, so here’s some for you to check out!
The Best At-Home Workout
- Barry’s Bootcamp UK is streaming free IG Live classes each day at 08.20, 09.30, 12.30 and 18.40 – all with bodyweight exercises.
- Get a free 90-day subscription to the Peloton app – it offers way more than just spin classes!
- Have a dance party with a free 14-day subscription to The Sculpt Society.
- Kayla Itsines’s SWEAT app is now free to new members for one month — the perfect time to step up your workouts!
- Psycle London offers free daily IG Live workouts as well as free on-demand classes on the IGTV channel for anyone to do anywhere, at any time.
- Get your flow on with a 14-day free yoga trial at Alo Moves.
- Aaptiv is an audio-based fitness workout app that’s great for those who are looking for a coached HIIT outdoor run, yoga and indoor cycling session. New users receive a seven-day free trial.
- CorePower Yoga is now streaming new, free classes live each day at 2pm, 8pm and 1am (in case you have trouble falling asleep) on its YouTube channel! You can also get free access to a special weekly collection of online classes.
- Orange Theory Fitness streams live workouts on its IGTV channel and all videos are available on the website, in case you are looking to revisit some of the previous workouts.
- In addition to the Rebel TV portal, which is currently free for five days, 1Rebel is streaming daily workouts through IGTV.
Missing the gym? Read about how you stay active while you stay home here.