This week is Social Media Week 2012! What’s that, I hear you ask. Well, it is a global initiative spanning twelve cities across the world, focusing on celebrating everything social.
The London line-up this year is pretty incredible, with a vast number of events going on; some big, some small.
So if you are interested in social media, then it is definitely worth checking out.
Here are some of the events that have caught our eye:
- Twitter, the Butterfly effect and the future of Journalism – Monday 13th at 6pm
- The Dark Side of Social: Not Everyone that Likes you on Facebook is a Fan – Wednesday 15th at 8.30am
- Thought Leadership & the role of Social Media B2B – Wednesday 15th at 8.30am
- The Psychology of Online Influencer – Thursday 16th at 12pm
- Google@SocialMediaWeek – Thursday 16th at 2pm
- The Social Soiree – Thursday 16th at 6pm
If you can’t make any events, then you can of course follow all the buzz online. Here is the official guide to staying in touch, but all you really need to know if that the official hashtag is #SMW12 and #SMWLDN for the London one.
Hope to see you there!